Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Tramp's Faux Coaster
February 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all languages.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tramp's Faux Coaster "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from September 17 until about November 19.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.