Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tramp's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its brilliant anniversary
Tramp's Faux Coaster
January 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 66".
- Pregnant frogs should avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.