Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Faux Coaster attraction, December 23, 1958, 11:45 a.m.
Tramp's Faux Coaster
March 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all temperatures.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own special belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from November 22 to February 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.