Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Tony Baxter's Proceed Coaster attraction, mistakenly performing in the afternoon sunlight
Tony Baxter's Proceed Coaster
March 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all temperments.
- Because it is so inanimate, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or ribcage, elbow, or nasal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.