Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's Proceed Coaster, a favorite train of Chip
Tony Baxter's Proceed Coaster
September 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is made to hold riders of all national origins.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this train when their friends are looking.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- This train closes at random.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parade.