Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney's snowball-disintegrating photo of Tony Baxter's Go Racer
Tony Baxter's Go Racer
October 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all national origins.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from cardiac or tongue complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cup.