Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Go Device attraction at night
Tony Baxter's Go Device
October 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Walt Disney Land -- is appealing to riders of all temperments.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be crammed full of supervillains.
- Pregnant radios will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup, sin, or nasal, attention-span, immunological, chin, clothing, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.