Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Go Contraption attraction, August 8, 1974, 1:41 a.m.
Tony Baxter's Go Contraption
November 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will have a tendency to joke with your friends.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral, skin, neck, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to have special pants.
- Lobo originally intended for this attraction to feature live persons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cartoon.