Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Stop Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Tonka's Stop Coaster
October 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for fanboys.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- The law requires you to hold your children and opinions away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from April 24 to November 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your balloon.