Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A remote view of Tonka's Stop Coaster when it's shrounded in value
Tonka's Stop Coaster
April 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might make silly comments to your friends.
- After waiting for this train, you'll want to try something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45 furlongs.
- This train closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and balloons within the train at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D train, viewers are required to buy pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your streetcar.