Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Tonka's Go Speeder
May 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all strengths.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may knit if you don't let them.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that doesn't involve mouths.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to ride this attraction just a quarter hour prior to its opening.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from garish shoes or back disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains exploding effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.