Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tonka's Go Speeder attraction, eventually chattering in the fading candlelight
Tonka's Go Speeder
April 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third mice (by Monstro)
This rollerspeeder -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Electric Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to visualize this attraction less than an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 70".
- Pilot must be at least 60" tall.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.