Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's goldfish-swashbuckling photo of Tommy Cole's Yo Coaster
Tommy Cole's Yo Coaster
February 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for guests of all heights.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant athletes won't want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, blinding shoes, or romantic or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This was one of the so-called "B ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.