Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An illusionary view of Tommy Cole's Yo Coaster when it's not hidden in darkness
Tommy Cole's Yo Coaster
June 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all heights.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 32 years old to ride on Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young teenagers.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from elbow or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- No running or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.