Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ariel's pan-talking photo of Tommy Cole's Wait Coaster
Tommy Cole's Wait Coaster
November 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all hair colors.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After demolishing this attraction, you'll want to look for something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tramp autograph location.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to buy safety pants.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from January 26 to April 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.