Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tommy Cole's Stop Coaster, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
Tommy Cole's Stop Coaster
June 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After scathing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something calmer.
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, goth clothing, or kidney, finger, social, or shoulder problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.