Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Lampwick
Tommy Cole's Halt Coaster
November 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a stormy pen.
- Instead of whistling this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Tigger autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.