Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Go Mountain attraction at night
Tommy Cole's Go Mountain
March 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to frighten you.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Fred Salmonpants meet-and-greet place.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from May 29 through November 6.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park turned 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your element.