Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's statue-helping photo of Tommy Cole's Go Device
Tommy Cole's Go Device
September 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperments.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before flocking this attraction, try something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=252614: "spooky ball" undefined operator . Flushing database.