Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tommy Cole's Faux Coaster attraction, February 2, 1963, 8:14 p.m.
Tommy Cole's Faux Coaster
November 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before going on this attraction, ruin something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.