Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tommy Cole's Faux Coaster attraction, November 9, 1988, 1:18 p.m.
Tommy Cole's Faux Coaster
January 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all temperments.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may joke with people near you.
- After swinging this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from chronic growths, clown perfume, or social, intestinal, or ankle issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from September 26 to March 22.
- In 1992, this attraction was rethemed to add additional rooms from the long forgotten "Tommy Cole's Faux Coaster" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.