Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's patent-collapsing photo of Tom Sawyer's Yo Coaster
Tom Sawyer's Yo Coaster
April 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Vacationing family reunions
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all heights.
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this experience multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction location.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this experience.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.