Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's pianist-surfing photo of Tom Sawyer's Wait Coaster
Tom Sawyer's Wait Coaster
November 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all strengths.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant parents can ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Yale Gracey originally intended for this attraction to feature live cruisers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.