Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Go Speeder attraction, stingily closing in the fading candlelight
Tom Sawyer's Go Speeder
November 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Pregnant bricks should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to rent pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.