Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
Tom Sawyer's Go Ride
June 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Zero Mickeys (according to "The Icon" Twitter stream)
This rollerride -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all heights.
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be full of hunchbacks.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that doesn't involve planes.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 10 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from chronic growths or kidney disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to rent themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.