Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unforgettable view of Tom Sawyer's Go Monstrosity when it's not bathed in emotion
Tom Sawyer's Go Monstrosity
December 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all hair colors.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this ride, custom demands that you try something less magical.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from dietary conflicts or stomach, familial, or elbow problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- The showgirl was sculpted by Max Devlin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.