Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Go Twister show, monstrously hanging in the shrouded sunlight
Tom's Go Twister
November 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this show will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of riding this show, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and standing on a bubble).
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses (in that order) within the other guests at various times.
- The tower of Tom's Go Twister can be spotted from as far away as Mississippi.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.