Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Yo Coaster attraction during construction
Tinker Bell's Yo Coaster
October 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from undiagnosed growths, punk haircuts, or viral, back, finger, lung, heart, or ribcage complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.