Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Proceed Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its galactic anniversary
Tinker Bell's Proceed Coaster
February 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all ages.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, find something longer.
- Darkness may be too startling for consumers.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing, '80s haircuts, overdone makeup, or neck or clothing complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's tedious queue.
- The lost sport is named Huck Finn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.