Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Tinker Bell's Proceed Coaster
November 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so cross, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The letters in "Tinker Bell's Proceed Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Ldebetc'ea Rsocetposi Rnlker ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jasmine when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.