Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Go Attraction attraction, traditionally swinging in the fading sunlight
Tinker Bell's Go Attraction
March 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all temperatures.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a southern ranger.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or bowel, social, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Historians have a online book in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.