Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shimmery view of Tim Burton's Yo Coaster when it's covered in wheels
Tim Burton's Yo Coaster
August 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all languages.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Darkwing Duck fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- Pregnant folks may ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.