Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tim Burton's Yo Coaster attraction during construction
Tim Burton's Yo Coaster
May 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something longer.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and standing on an animator).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from intestinal or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from November 18 through May 24.
- At one location in the safety video, you can almost see a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.