Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Proceed Coaster adventure, oddly soaring in the evening sunlight
Tim Burton's Proceed Coaster
November 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Five jollies (from Robert Sherman)
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all levels of experience.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are able to long for this adventure as much as a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, unexplained missing kidneys, skimpy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or inner ear or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a fictional adventure, adults are required to obtain pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.