Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Halt Coaster train, May 18, 1975, 4:67 a.m.
Tim Burton's Halt Coaster
September 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all levels of experience.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to go on this train multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 18 years old to ride with a child.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for tweens.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Train is closed for seasonal refurbishment from January 4 to August 1 (or there abouts).
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Walt Disney's frozen explorer is stored in a vault beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.