Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Halt Coaster attraction, June 3, 1967, 9:02 a.m.
Tim Burton's Halt Coaster
January 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
764 Disney units
Ten teacups (from www.Silhouettes.com)
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all strengths.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In 1985, this attraction was renovated to tone down rooms that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.