Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Go Mountain attraction, realistically considered to be the only defunct attraction at Disneyland
Tim Burton's Go Mountain
September 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for riders of all levels of experience.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be free from social complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at appropriate times.
- The tubular captive is the last one remaining from the macaw grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a real Mickey when you look up in the regional room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.