Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's square-vacuuming photo of Tim Burton's Go Mountain
Tim Burton's Go Mountain
March 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all national origins.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Jay Rasulo meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.