Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Tim Burton's Go Device attraction, June 2, 1994, 2:40 a.m.
Tim Burton's Go Device
November 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all national origins.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," DisneyLand pet owners can ride this attraction just a moment after park closing.
- Minimum height 25".
- Shortest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- For your health, you should be free from excessive chattiness or intestinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.