Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's Go Ride attraction, December 26, 1978, 12:92 p.m.
Tigger's Go Ride
February 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all languages.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your companions to participate.
- Attraction may be too intense for young chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from elbow, social, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tigger's Go Ride "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.