Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tigger's Faux Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Tigger's Faux Coaster
August 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Two plusses (according to Pierre)
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- At one location in the film, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Barbie when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.