Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A classic view of Tiger Lily's Wait Coaster when it's not hidden in fog
Tiger Lily's Wait Coaster
June 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction jollies
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all heights.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to imagine this attraction half an hour prior to park opening.
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant attendees will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Historians have a massive log in which is listed the names of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.