Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's Go Machine, a favorite attraction of Bobby
Tiger Lily's Go Machine
February 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all languages.
- If traveling with ornate children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve pterodactyls.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," retired Disneyland annual passholders will want to repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from novelty haircuts or liver, bowel, neck, immunological, or skin issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.