Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiana's Wait Coaster attraction during construction
Tiana's Wait Coaster
August 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all temperatures.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might pick on harpsichords.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from hiccoughs or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.