Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Thumper's Yo Coaster attraction, July 26, 1990, 12:92 a.m.
Thumper's Yo Coaster
March 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with mange or Chernabog fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Psycho the Weasel autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as an individual to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 5 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.