Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A streamlined view of Thumper's Go Twister when it's hidden in fog
Thumper's Go Twister
December 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all temperatures.
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to disgruntled zombies.
- Before going on this attraction, try something softer.
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from high blood pressure, unexplained relatives, emotional baggage, or social, bowel, elbow, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Hose of Mississippi.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.