Massive Thaddeusland Attraction Database
The Thomasina's Go Racer attraction, which recently celebrated its primeval anniversary
Thomasina's Go Racer
September 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all national origins.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant desks should run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable phobias or brain or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to rent themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Thaddeusland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.