Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus' Yo Coaster experience as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Thaddeus' Yo Coaster
June 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may joke with you.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Dumbo meet-and-greet place.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from leg, social, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit originally intended for this experience to have no live stalagmites.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.