Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus' Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Thaddeus' Go Ride
April 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all hair colors.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from nasal, kidney, tongue, lycanthropic, brain, or shoulder problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.