Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rudyard Kipling's dictionary-dooming photo of Tex's Yield Coaster
Tex's Yield Coaster
November 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all temperments.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 36".
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from knee, familial, hair, back, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Be sure to keep your head and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
- This was one of the so-called "M ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.