Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex's Halt Coaster ride during refurbishment
Tex's Halt Coaster
March 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third reviews
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all ages.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this ride, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.