Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An octagonal view of Tarzan's Yo Coaster when it's not inundated in fog
Tarzan's Yo Coaster
March 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third reviews
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all ages.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will make silly comments to people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from high blood pressure, inappropriate boorishness, trendy clothing, bad haircuts, or elbow, finger, cardiac, or social problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- There is a secret churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.