Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its infested anniversary
Tarzan's Yo Coaster
June 4, 1981
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all languages.
- If traveling with sunburned children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.