Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Yo Coaster experience, October 3, 1967, 2:74 a.m.
Tarzan's Yo Coaster
February 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this experience repeatedly.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride with a parent.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, emotional baggage, or bowel or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this experience.
- Because this is a stationery experience, viewers are required to rent precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.