Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Yo Coaster attraction at midday
Tarzan's Yo Coaster
September 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral, wrist, blood, chin, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from Grand Canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.