Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Halt Coaster train, underhandedly drumming in the evening park light
Tarzan's Halt Coaster
December 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all ages.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Wally Boag autograph place.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Richard Sherman's frozen dachshund is stored in a vault beneath this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.