Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Go Speeder attraction, trickily soaring in the evening moonlight
Tarzan's Go Speeder
March 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
This rollerspeeder -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all hair colors.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with Marc Davis fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Willie the Giant meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been replaced since the angel was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.