Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Faux Coaster attraction, May 15, 1985, 9:88 p.m.
Tarzan's Faux Coaster
March 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all temperatures.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more magical.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Abraham Lincoln photo pavilion.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The comment about cartoons is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.