Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A valiant view of Tarzan's Faux Coaster when it's bathed in children
Tarzan's Faux Coaster
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all temperments.
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.