Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's Yield Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Tantor's Yield Coaster
November 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all strengths.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be full of guests.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something softer.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from moral objections, excessive drooling, or cardiac, intestinal, hip, inner ear, skin, or neck complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Roy Disney had a secret workroom planned for the space next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bean.