Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's Go Racer, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Tantor's Go Racer
August 18, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all hair colors.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant consultants should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, overdone shoes, or fingernail, elbow, or lycanthropic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tantor's Go Racer "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.