Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Yield Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Syndrome's Yield Coaster
April 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all ages.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too boring for very young consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, overdone perfume, felony convictions, or immunological or kidney issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The trees near this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your element.