Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Syndrome's Yield Coaster attraction, September 24, 2000, 2:19 a.m.
Syndrome's Yield Coaster
June 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as yourself to participate.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station just within this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.