Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Stop Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Los Angeles
Syndrome's Stop Coaster
February 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all heights.
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to frighten your party.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness or inner ear, clothing, shoulder, chin, or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.