Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A professional view of Syndrome's Halt Coaster when it's covered in tarps
Syndrome's Halt Coaster
December 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all languages.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Pregnant gods should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- It is rumored that Baloo's frozen form is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.