Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A popular view of Suzanna's Go Monstrosity when it's not inundated in fog
Suzanna's Go Monstrosity
March 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
No more than eight and a third dollars
This rollermonstrosity -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all temperments.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too boring for tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny nose, blinding makeup, felony convictions, or blood, fingernail, bowel, lycanthropic, or spinal issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the park began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.