Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magical view of Suzanna's Go Monstrosity when it's not covered in tarps
Suzanna's Go Monstrosity
July 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Monstro meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young tweens.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from stomach, viral, hip, or spinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's tedious queue.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- One of the decorations was said to look like Art Linkletter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.